Bill Leff Talks Pets
It’s late night (actually early morning) – so in case you missed my WGN Radio visit with Bill Leff, click HERE to listen.
Bill says that I am one of his favorite guests – Well, he’s one of my very favorite hosts, so there!
- What I think of a TV channel for pets
- What I did at the American Animal Hospital Conference
- Why I am SO concerned about a decline in veterinary visits
- What I have to say about a dog having ‘sexual urges’ while eating dog food
- The anniversary of the pet food recall; concerns about chicken jerky treats
- Why a loyal listener followed my advice, but somehow purchased over $1,000 of ‘squares of grass.’
- I talk about Alzheimer’s in pets
- Can dogs get hairballs?
- What to do about an overweight cat?
- What I think about Mitt Romney putting a dog on the roof of his car.