Bill Leff WGN Podcast: Obama and Service Dogs; Pets on Halloween; Fixing Werewolves and More
I seriously did speak about the VA’s sudden suspension of support of service dogs for returning veterans with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Syndrome. For all our veterans have done for us, I said I find this decision “appalling.”
President Obama spoke in the debate about his administration’s support for veterans with PTSD – not true. Not when you’re withdrawing support for using these dogs to help veterans, which they really do.
– Spoke about judging a Halloween pet contest with Steve Bertrand
– My views on dressing pets up for Halloween
– Why it’s important to spay/neuter werewolves.
– I talk about Cesar Millan (again).
– What happens when dogs get mad at other dogs?
– There’s one dog who is now afraid of the wife (who’s husband, a firefighter, died of West Nile). Why?
– A lazy beagle who snores and perhaps smokes cigarettes.
– Dogs bark too much when listener feeds them.
– I comment on the guy who hoarded birds.